Shipping & Returns
- Your order number
- The product(s) you would like to return
- The reason for return
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return shipment.
- We advise using a tracked service to ensure your delivery makes it back to the brand safely and securely, so please retain your proof of postage.
- Your order number
- A detailed description of the damage or fault
- Photographs of the damaged or faulty product, interior packaging and exterior packaging from a variety of angles
*This is important as without evidence we cannot offer a replacement or refund, and are unable to raise a claim with the courier.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We currently ship to the UK only (except for trade and original art orders*), but we hope to open up to international markets next year!
*If you are based outside the UK and interested in placing a trade or original art order, please email us on [email protected] and we will take it from there!
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
As a marketplace, all our products are dispatched by our brand partners. This means there may be multiple shipping charges applied at checkout as you will be charged per brand you order from.
Orders up to 10kg are charged at £5.50 per brand
Orders above 10kg are charged at £10 per brand
Bulky items such as furniture will have a £50 delivery surcharge at checkout
WHAT SHIPPING METHOD DO YOU USE?
All of our brand partners ship with their chosen courier. We ask that they always use a tracked service.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
Dispatch and delivery times vary, see below as a guide:
Ready to order products: our brand partners will typically aim to dispatch your order within 72 hours, and most couriers aim to deliver in 1-2 working days.
Made to order products: please refer to the product page for more details on lead times and specific delivery information.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Each of our brand partners will prepare and ship your products to you directly, so if you order from multiple brands, you will receive your order in separate deliveries.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED OR FAULTY?
In most cases, we will offer to replace or refund damaged or faulty items. For more information on this, see ‘Damages & Faults’ below.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We hope you are happy with your Glassette order, however we know some things don’t work out. If you would like to return your order, you have 14 days to notify us on [email protected] from the date of receipt. You will have a further 14 days to send your item back to the brand after receiving a response from us. The returns period will expire 28 days from the day on which you received the items you ordered.
Please note, made-to-order products and original art cannot be returned. For more information on this, see 'Products not eligible for return' below.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
1. Email us on [email protected] within 14 days of receipt with the following:
2. We will respond with the return address(es).
3. Package your order securely and send it back to brand. Please note:
4. Your order will be refunded back to your original payment method (including gift cards) once it has been safely received and we have been notified by the brand.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
Made to order products and original art are non-returnable and non-refundable. This means we aren’t able to accept a return or cancellation request as the item you ordered has been especially made for you or for one of our Art Kiosk drops.
When a product is made to order or an original piece of art, it is noted as such on the product page so keep an eye out when browsing!
All orders placed on Glassette are dispatched individually by our brand partners, so we can’t offer exchanges unless an item is incorrect or faulty. We also can't offer credit notes for any products ordered through Glassette. If you would like to return an item and place a new order for a different product, follow the instructions above on how to return your order, and we can advise from there!
Please note that you, the customer, are responsible for the safe return of product(s) to our brand partners. We are therefore not liable for any mishandled products or damage caused by poor packaging upon return to the brand. For more information on damaged or faulty returns, see ‘Damages & Faults’ below.
Damages & Faults
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED OR FAULTY?
Though our brand partners take the utmost care in checking products and packaging orders before dispatch, accidents occasionally happen. In the rare occurrence that an order arrives damaged or has a fault, please follow the instructions below.
HOW TO REPORT A DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCT:
1. Email us on [email protected] as soon as possible (no later than 14 days after receipt) with the following:
2. We will be in touch to confirm if you would like a refund or replacement and arrange this accordingly with our brand partner.
3. Keep the damaged or faulty product and packaging until we confirm what to do with it. The brand may wish to receive it back, or the courier may ask to inspect it as part of our insurance claim. If the product is irreparable or not in a suitable condition to return (such as broken glass), we will likely ask you to dispose of it.
4. If you choose a refund, you will be refunded as soon as we receive satisfactory evidence of the damage or fault. If you choose a replacement, it will be sent out as soon as possible if the damaged or faulty product is to be disposed of. If the brand would like the damaged or faulty product returned to them, we will arrange to have your replacement sent as soon as they receive it back.
*Please note replacements are subject to availability and may result in an additional lead time if made to order.
All return and redelivery fees will be covered by us or the brand in this case.
DAMAGES OR FAULTS AFTER USE
Unfortunately, any damage sustained to a product after use won’t be liable for a refund or replacement. However, if you notice a fault with your product within the first 14 days of use, please follow the steps above.
If there is no evidence of mishandling or poor treatment, we will arrange a refund or replacement for your product.
DAMAGES OR FAULTS UPON RETURN
If a product is returned to a brand damaged, with a fault or in a condition different to how it was received, we are not liable to issue a refund or replacement, and may arrange to return the product to you. Please note it is the responsibility of you, the customer, to arrange the safe return of the product to our brand partners.
We ask you to carefully package all products (ideally in their original packaging) and consider the means of transit to ensure your return arrives in the condition it was received. We always recommend using a tracked shipping method in order to trace your return and / or raise a claim with the shipper should there be any issues.
Lost & Missing Orders
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER IS LOST OR MISSING?
If your order does not arrive within 1 week of dispatch, check the tracking number in the dispatch notification we emailed you. In most cases, you order will have been delivered to an access or collection point due to a failed delivery attempt.
In the rare situation that your order has been marked as delivered but hasn’t arrived or been delivered to a collection point, or there is no update to the tracking since dispatch, please email us on [email protected] as soon as possible (no later than 14 days after dispatch) so we can open an investigation with the courier.
In the event the courier is unable to locate your order, we will offer to replace or refund your order. Please note we are not able to issue a replacement or refund until we receive an update from the courier as orders are often found and delivered after an investigation is opened.